About Tim Runcie
Tim Runcie, PMP, MCP, MCTS, P-TSP, MVP is one of 6 Microsoft Project MVPs in North America for 17 years in a row. A veteran of complex programs, and PM systems, Tim works with companies like Microsoft on their next two generations of technologies. Tim is an accomplished speaker, consultant, educator, and PMO expert, supporting PMI for over 27 years. As CEO & founder of Advisicon, Tim has written 38 books on PM Methodologies & Technologies. Advisicon also has a nonprofit division helping organizations leverage & train on business solutions & providing coaching with the mission “Serving those who Serve.”
Getting the best of both worlds Agile & Waterfall for a better together story
It does not have to be one of the other. Combining best practices of two fundamentally different approaches can lead you to better results. For years, opponents on both sides preached about the incompatibility of Agile and Waterfall approaches. However, with the emergence in popularity in more scalable methods like SAFe® and Disciplined Agile, delivering projects with an Agile mindset using Waterfall colors is en vogue.
- Learn how to effectively blend agile tactics in a traditional project model
- How to equip your team for an Agile project while still leveraging Waterfall processes and tools
- Embracing the planning in Waterfall without sacrificing the adaptive nature of Agile
As Stand-in Keynote Speaker:
Growing your Project Economy in a VUCA Environment
COVID-19 is a VUCA event (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) event. But this isn’t the first or only VUCA event that has impacted organizations. How do you as a Project, Program, Portfolio or Business Leader prepare and not only survive, but actually thrive.. or Surthive these type of events. Come learn what organizations worldwide, from small to large are doing to grow their Project Culture and economies, while dealing with a VUCA event. Tim Runcie, speaker, author, Project MVP and CEO of Advisicon for over 27 years and has trained and helped Fortune 100 organizations grow and expand their capabilities in delivering projects while dealing with VUCA level events.
- Learn how you personally can ready your team or projects to survive and deliver during
- Learn how to grow your project culture, economy and improve your team's success while dealing with any crisis
- Receive Tools to help you immediately put these practices into use for you and your projects