With the publication of the 6th edition PMI PMBOK and Velociteach Instructor and Student materials, PMIWV is offering a one day no-charge to training on those materials.
This no-charge opportunity is open to all PMIWV members who fit the below criteria:
- Current PMP certification
- Current member of PMIWV Chapter
- In good standing with PMI GOC
- Commit to instruct one or more 2018 CAPM/PMP exam prep sessions, tentatively planned for early April and early Sept
- Upon successful completion your name will be added to our Registered Instructor Registry and have preference in future CAPM/PMP training session opportunities
- This registry is valid for 5 years or until the next PMBOK edition is issued.
** PDU are available for both the professional training and Instructor sessions.
Topics planned for the one day no-charge professional training day:
- Hands-on and review of 6th edition PMI PMBOK
- Hands-on and review with 6th edition Velociteach Instructor & Student materials
- Instruction on PMIWV board approved training process & classroom expectations
- Session of successful use of “Information transfer” process
- Session on Agile in the 6th edition PMBOK
Training day information:
- Location: Best Western Prairie Inn, 1100 Price rd SE , Albany, Oregon 97323
- Date: March 17, 2018
- Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (7 hours)
- Lunch: On your own
- Snacks: Chapter provided
- Certificate of completion: Mailed after session and instructing knowledge areas/ dates confirmed.
- Seating is limited so register early to receive further information.
Registration closes: Friday, 2 March 2018 to allow for ordered materials to arrive.
** If you are not a PMIWV Chapter member however you wish to participate in this training or just have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for approved code.