The Project Manager will lead and manage projects and initiatives throughout the project lifecycle. This person must be effective in communicating project status in written and verbal forms, adept at active listening, and capable of coaching team members on project management methodology. As a responsible and effective team leader, the Project Manager will consistently work to create and enhance a collaborative work environment and continually strive to achieve project objectives and successful, timely completion.
• Consistently demonstrates ability to persuade and convince others to follow the desired course of action.
• Utilizes PH TECH’s established project management methodology, tools and processes, and creates project plans that accurately predict timelines and resource requirements to enable the company to meet its commitments.
• Consistently and effectively communicates relevant project information while ensuring a common understanding and expectations among interested stakeholders and project participants.
• Attentive to detail with the ability to establish and handle competing priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently.
• Able to decompose a large, complex project into a collection of objectives and related activities.
• On-site work location in Salem, Oregon
• Bachelor’s degree or In lieu of degree, 5+ years of relevant work and project management equivalent experience required
• 3 years of experience in project management
• 3 years of experience in the healthcare industry
• PMP Certification preferred
• Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, and meeting facilitation skills.
• Strategic Management
• Manage/ Build Relationships
• Application of project management methods